James and I were chatting and getting psyched to start our next training cycle when the subject of our destination fall race came up, and we realized we don’t have one booked on the schedule yet! That set the hamster wheel in motion! Planning, searching, contemplating schedules… but we think we may have nailed it! The Williams Route 66 Marathon in Tulsa!
- Jacket as opposed to a tech tee.
- 700 feet elevation.
- The course is running through the historic streets of Tulsa (no better way to see a city).
- Half Fanatics perks, such as a VIP tent with private restrooms, gear check and refreshments, a custom personalized club race bib and special club finisher medal.
- Ummm… none?
The perks and swag are fabulous, so I think that pretty much seals the deal! Look out Tulsa… here we come!!
- Anyone ever run Tulsa?
- Anyone LIVE in Tulsa or nearby?
- Do you ever go for a run, take a shower, and find that you are still… perspiring… when you come out of the shower? 😛