Yeah, yeah, yeah… it’s late over here on the West Coast, and I’m sure most of you are already onto November 1st, but we’re still eating candy here, so I’m writing a Halloween post. It’s my blog… I get to do what I want. 🙂
I went trail exploring this evening. In the dark. It was interesting, to say the least. Okay, the video is a little boring because it’s so dark… I’ll try better next time… but I found a great song to go with it.
And here’s a real thing… people have actually researched what the best wine is to go with your favorite Halloween candy. Seriously. Here’s a partial list:
- If you like Hershey’s Kisses, pair it with a Zinfandel.
- If you like Whoppers, a nice Cabernet Sauvignon will wash those down nicely.
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cups go well with a Sherry.
- Sweet Tarts apparently pair well with Riesling.
- If you like Skittles, drink a Moscato.
- And Kit Kats go perfectly with a Merlot.
Of course, if all else fails… water goes with everything!!
Hope everyone had a wonderfully spooky and fun Halloween!